ABR, CBR, CNE, SFR, SRES, SRS
Top Selling Agent
Eric Whitlock has had an entrepreneurial spirit since he was a young boy with his lemonade stand and then his lawn care service during his middle and high school years.
Some of his work experiences prior to his real estate career include:
- Walt Disney World & Marriott Hotels, which showed him the importance of exceptional service.
- Wegmans Food Markets, with additional emphasis on customer care and which showed him the value of longevity with one company.
- Developing a business plan for a wine bar, based on his extensive training, including WSET, just below the sommelier level.
Shortly before graduating with his MS Degree in Service Leadership And Innovation from RIT, in 2010, he started his real estate career with HUNT Real Estate. After completing his graduate degree in 2011, he also joined HUNT Commercial Real Estate, to become a commercial agent.
During his first four years in real estate, he was a listing agent and a selling agent of several distinctive properties, rare. Since then, he has been building his professional presence and pushing the envelope on marketing and client care.
In 2015 he became an Associate Broker with both HUNT companies. Eric has earned numerous industry designations, such as ABR, CBR, CNE, SFR, SRES, SRS and is working on GRI (the MS degree of real estate), he also earned a certification in luxury real estate marketing.
As a proven performer, Eric is known to go above and beyond for his clients. He takes great care to get to know them, learning their needs and motivations before carefully crafting a plan that leads to their success. He provides them with all the tools unique to HUNT as well as other contemporary marketing services.
Eric enjoys national and international travel. As he travels, he learns about the local real estate market and visits some local offices to add to his knowledge and professional network.
Eric has served on several real estate boards and committees:
- GRAR (Greater Rochester Association of Realtors), Technology Committee
- RAC NYSCAR (NYS Commercial Association of Realtors), Board of Directors, Events Committee, Nomination Committee and Membership Committee.
- A Ten-Year Real Estate Professional (as of 2020) with HUNT
- Top Selling Agent, Brighton-Pittsford Branch
- ERA Real Estate Circle of Honor Recipient
- Largest Lease: Kodak Tower, 28,942 Sq. Ft. Five-Year Lease
- Largest Sale: 42,000 sq. ft. Industrial Warehouse Portfolio