Kodak Tower Commons, Building 10
Tenant premises, Building 10, 5th floor: 21,052, plus gymnasium 10th floor (7,890 square feet).
Kodak Tower is a 19-story in the District of , and is part of the Headquarters complex. It has a roof height of 340 feet (103.6 m) and stands 366 feet (111.6 m) with its antenna spire included. It was Rochester, NY’s tallest building for over 50 years from its completion in 1914 until the surpassed it in the late 1960s. Today, it is the , and is the .
Office space available in Building 10 at Kodak Tower Commons with total floor-plates of approximately 32,000 usable square feet. Multiple floors can be connected for larger users.
Lease rates will be quoted on a modified gross basis, including rent, taxes, insurance and utilities.
Office areas as small as 3,000 square feet and as large as 300,000 square feet are available. Ability to reduce costs with shared amenities including Lobby and Reception area, 40 seat Auditorium, Employee Lounge, Cafeteria, Fitness Center, Gymnasium and Racquetball Courts.
Part of the Kodak Office building complex. This building is located at the corner of Brown Street and State Street adjacent to Frontier Field and the Brown's Race or High Falls Historic District. Immediate access to I-490 and all of downtown.
- Become part of the new and exciting Kodak Tower Commons.
- Ability to accommodate large offices in a convenient and vibrant city location.
- Reduced space and costs with shared amenities.
- Ample surface parking surrounding the complex.
- Anchored by Kodak, Monroe Community College and Carestream.
- Brown's Race Historic District and Pont De Rennes Bridge to High Falls overview steps away.