Once in a lifetime investment portfolio, a Cash Cow. The portfolio consists of approximately 42,000 square feet of industrial warehouse space, featuring four warehouses and 2.95 acres, with adequate on-site parking and truck-turn around are available. All properties are located on-site, with common area parking, with 15 active tenants, with three anchor tenants, including fencing and security cameras, with rare double digit cap rate. The properties have flat metal roofs, with rubber membrane, others sloped, with asphalt shingles with varying electric services on-site, 110 amp to 3 phase 220 amp.
- Building 1: 1275 Mount Read Blvd., built in 1968. Featuring approximately 14,250 square feet of warehouse space, (6% office), 6 suites: A, B, C, D, E, F, with an additional office space, ceiling clearance of 12' to 28' and seven overhead doors, 100% occupied.
- Building 2: 1279 Mount Read Blvd., built in 1968. Featuring approximately 6,850 square feet of warehouse space (2% office), with two suites, with a ceiling clearance of 12' to 18' and three overhead doors.
- Building 3: 1277 Mount Read Blvd., built in 1972, with improvements in 2008 and 2018 (Suite 3A1). Featuring approximately 9,845 square feet of warehouse space, with 6 suites: 3A1, 3A, 3B, 3C, 3D, 3E, ceiling clearance of 12' and eight overhead doors.
- Building 4: Transfer dock, built in 2010, featuring approximately 3,200 square feet of warehouse space (no office), a ceiling clearance of 12' and five overhead doors.
- Building 5 (not built): Additional warehouse buildout opportunity, owner cited a parking concern. The warehouse buildout would feature approximately 6,000 square feet of space, with the potential of three overhead doors, industrial lighting, an office and bath area.
Additionally, available seperately; 1265 Mount Read Blvd. Featuring approximately 7,200 square feet of warehouse space, with an 800 square foot office, totaling 8,000 square feet. This property also features 1.93 acres, a single use suite, includes 104 Stenson Street, a lot approximately 0.37 acres.
An amazing portfolio for investors, this property can be purchased all-together or separately. Contact with any questions, square feet listed is current, all info from 2019, based on tax records, rent roll records, subject to change with development changes, while listing is active. Confidentiality agreement registration required, prior to review of financial statements, rent roll and lease agreement records.